Saturday, October 4, 2014

Summer good point and bad point

I’ll introduce summer good point and bad point. Summer’s good point are eating kakigori, and swimming sea. When we have summer, we can eat something to cool our body. Particularly, If you eat kakigori, your body don’t feel hot. Also, it has many kind of tastes, and you can eat every day. I recommend Hawaiian blue. If you eat this taste, your tough become blue. What’s more, it is low calorie. If you care your weight, I recommend it. Also, If you have summer, we can go to sea to swim, play volley ball. If you have other seasons, you can’t experience it. Bad point is too hot. I swim, play volley ball. If you have other seasons, you cant experience it. Bad point is too hot.  I don’t want to do anything in summer. I want to stay in my room because there is a cooler. 
                                                                                                                                [ 154 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment