Sunday, October 5, 2014

My favorite shampoo


I’ll introduce my favorite shampoo. My favorite shampoo is essential. I have used it since last year. I didn’t use it because I don’t like perfume. However, last year, I had to change to essential because my skin is delicate, and when I use other shampoos, my skin become red, and itch. After that, I went to dermatologist, and doctor said me to use this shampoo. Essential’ perfume is good. I like it. Also, I recommend a hair treatment. If you treatment after shampoo, your hair become smooth, and you can smell good perfume. I recommend you use essential’s treatment. Also, container change, and they become cute. Color is 2, orange and pink, and they are very cheap. If you have container, you can bought 398 yen. It is important for me to be cheap. I have no money. Essential’s ad is good because image character is Show Sakurai. He is member of Arashi. Arashi has 5 member, and he is reader. He is nice guy.
                                                       [ 166 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment