Saturday, October 4, 2014

BR 2-01:Animals in Dnger



I'll introduce this book. It is interesting because you can know about animal. I have never known about animal until I read it. Animals have decreased year and year, because human cut down trees, catch animals to make money, eat them. Author said many of them are going to disappear soon. We must help them because our home is their home, too. I think so ,too. If you want to know about animals, I recommend it. This book has rare animals. 
                                                                             
                                                                                      [ 82 words]



Refarence

Andy Hopkins and Joc Potterl.(2008),Animals in Danger, NY, Cambridge Book Worms
















No comments:

Post a Comment