Sunday, October 5, 2014

My favorite man groupe


I’ll introduce my favorite man groupe. My favorite man grope is arashi. Arashi has 5 people. Reader is Satoshi Ono. He sings very well, and his art is good. I think he is artist. He doesn’t look reader, but it is good. His appearance is so-so. However, he acts well. Second, Show Sakurai, and he is very smart. He graduated for Keiou University by myself. His father is smart, too. What’s more, Show is very nice guy. He is good at singing rap. He makes word in music, and he works news caster, too. I think he is multi-talented. Third, Kazunari Ninomiya. He is called nino. His appearance is good. I like him. He acts, sings very well. He likes game, and if he have free time, he always game. Four is Aiba Masaki. His looks cutes and he is kind people. He is liked almost people. He likes animals. Finally, Jun Matumoto is very nice guy. He acts, songs very well. I think almost Japanese girl like them.
                                                                                                          [ 169 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment