Sunday, October 5, 2014

My favorite songs


I’ll introduce my favorite songs. My favorite songs are “perfect by Pink!” and “ you’ve more friends than you know by Glee”. I think “ perfect” is good song because this song accepts all of me, and encourages me. When I live in my life, I can become to accept my weak point, and I can become to fight something again. When I watched Glee, I found it. When I listened to it, I think it is really great song. Also, the other song is good song, too. This song tell me to you aren’t loneliness, and you should have forgiving your friends. One day, I thought “ Did I have friend”, but It was wrong. I have a lot of important friends, and I thanked for this song and my friends. When I was depressed, I listened to it, and I thought it is ok, so don’t think deeply, and I can calm down.

                                                                                                             [ 155 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment