Saturday, October 4, 2014

Next semester class

I will introduce class next semester. I will take class which how to teach English to study and national society. I like English and children. When I find this class, I was exciting. I have worked cram school, and I teach English to children, but I think my English skill is weak. I will take this class, teaching English is better than what I was. I need to study harder and harder. I’m interesting in national society because Japan has a lot of problem, and I think I need to think about Japan and other country as Japan. Also, I like professor Osawa. When I read print which he made, I can easily understand about Japan and other country. I like it.
                                                                                                                   [123 words] 

No comments:

Post a Comment