Sunday, October 5, 2014

My favorite TV animation


I’ll introduce my favorite TV animation in Japan. My favorite TV animation is “ ghost watch” It is popular to Japanese children. I like it because character is cute. Espicially, I love “comasan”. He is semi main character. He is blue, and he was stone guardian dogs. His voice is cute. Also, story is good. This animation teaches children good things or bad things. I love it, so I practice how to write character, and I watched all stories on You tube.  Main character is “zibanyan”, he was a cat, but he had accident to protect his master, and he didn’t pass away, and he became ghost. It is good animation. At first, I can’t understand why it attracts children, but now I can understand. Also, It has gymnastics. It calls “ghost gymnastics”, and there are a lot of children who can do it. If you want to laugh and cry , I recommend it. It is very interesting.
                                                                     [ 159 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment