Saturday, October 4, 2014

Favorite food

I will introduce my favorite food. My favorite food is curry. I love curry because if you eat it, I become powerful. In this summer, I tried to eat retort curry in convenience store, but I gave up this trial because I love hand made curry, At first, I choice curry powder. I like burmond curry because It doesn’t spicy. Jawa curry is very spicy, and if you like spicy curry, I recommend it. I made curry for the first time, and it is very good. I made it with recipe. My family said it was good. Also, I thought curry’s flesh is cow. I think it match cow’s flesh. I recommend it. I want  you to eat it.
                                                                                                                     [ 122 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment