Saturday, October 4, 2014

Favorite TV program

I’ll introduce my favorite TV program. My favorite TV program is Ame talk. This TV shows is entertainment. The chairman is ameagarikesitai, who is comedian, and they are very famous in Japan. Their talk is very funy, this TV program decide theme, and chairman and other comedian talk about theme. For example, theme is we have no sense of exercise and we like professional wrestling. My favorite theme is we have no sense of exercise”、and comedian who have no sense of exercise play basketball, swim in a pool, run a track. They made me laugh. If I watch it, I become positive, and I want to do anything. If you are negative, I recommend it. I want you to watch it.
                                                                                                               [ 123 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment