Sunday, October 5, 2014

My favorite news paper


I’ll introduce my favorite newspaper. My favorite new paper is kumamotonitiniti newspaper because I have read it since elementary school student. It has not article but cinema’s time schedule, and it is very convenience for me. Also, it has for panel comic, and it is interesting. However, once my father change from it to yomouri newspaper. When read yomiuri newspaper, I thought it was difficult for me to read articles. Also, the newspaper hadn’t movie information. I repeated to tell my father that I want to read kumaniti daily6 newspaper, but my father like yomiuri baseball team, and if my father kept it, he could get team’s cloth, towelket and cap. He wanted them. Therefore, my demand was rejected by him. However, one day, he returned them. I don’t know reason, but I’m very happy. I want to read it every day.                                                                                       
                                                                                                     
                                                                                                        [ 141 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment