Sunday, October 5, 2014

My favorite water


I’ll introduce my favorite water. My favorite water is aerated water. I drink it third times in a week. However, I wouldn’t drink it before, and I can’t understand it’s worth, buy I drank it for the first time in this summer vacation. I felt it was good for me to drink it. Also, If I drink before meal, it early make my stomach full. Therefore, it works to lose my weight. What’s more, it works to recover from fatigue, and sportsman often drinks it. I didn’t know it work. There are many kind of it in store. I want to recommend too products. One is “irohasu”. That is good. It’s water is great. The other is forest Alps.it has two tastes, and I recommend lemon flavor. They are 108 yen. They are god products. I keep it.
                                                                                                                               [ 142 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment