Saturday, October 4, 2014

Special things in summer

I’ll introduce special things in summer vacation. Last year, I tripped in Kyoto with my mother and my sister. We visited a temple. I don’t remember the name, but I went there, I calmed down. Also, there was a bamboo forest, my feel was very good. I wanted to live there. After that, we went to cafe, and we ate matcha pafe. Taste is a little bitter a little sweet. I thought Kyoto is good place. We enjoyed tripping, talking. We had a good time. After that, we went to shopping, we walked street, I found star bucks. It very differ from Kumamoto’s. It was very ancient. Kyoto made me attracted. I want to go there again, and I want to go star bucks in Kyoto.
                                                                                                       [ 120 words]
                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment