Sunday, October 5, 2014

My favorite colors


I’ll introduce my favorite colors. My favorite colors are pink, yellow, yellowish, green, and light blue. At first, I think pink color is expressing happiness. When I find pink color, I’m happy. However, I didn’t like pink color ago because my mother bought me something pink color, and I thought punk color express a woman fanned a man. However, I fall in love a boy, and I like pink color, and I wanted to buy something pink color. I was surprised myself. Second, I didn’t like yellow color because it didn’t express me, and I thought yellow is money. However, I gradually like it. In Japan, if a woman like yellow color, she is frustration. I heard that, I believed I wasn’t it. Thought I think yellow express happiness. Third, I love orange. I have liked it. I image orange color is positive. I have no image for orange color. Finally, I love green and light blue because if I see them, I can relax.
                                                                                                               [ 169 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment