Sunday, October 5, 2014

My favorite singer


I’ll introduce about my favorite singer. My favorite singer is Taylor swift. When I was a high school student, I found her song “ love story”. I was moved her voice, and her melody. I didn’t understand lyric, but as soon as I like her songs. When I become grade 2, I was able to take part in her live in Japan with my friend. Then, I didn’t think I was able to go there, but it was real. I could see a little her in hall, but I found she was very cute, and she liked Japan. She screamed “arigato”, “daisuki” again and again. I like her more and more. Also, I respect her. When she was 11 years old, she carried her songs to a music company. She was only 11 years old. If I was her, I couldn’t do that. I like her, and I have heard her songs forever.
                                                                                                        [ 153 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment