Sunday, October 5, 2014

My favorite friend


I’ll introduce my favorite a friend. My favorite friend is Airi. She is a kumamoto kennritu university student, and she is 19 years old. When we were high school student, we met in the student council. At first, I thought she was hick, but I spent time with her, I found we are similar. For example, we think I want to be liked by people. Also, we often have envy something. For example, we wish our look was good, or our each friend is loved by someone, and we think why you are always loved by someone. Also, we would read self-enrichment book. I like her for a long time. She looked be busy because she started to share room, and she worked every day. However, she looked enjoy living new life. Iwas glad to see, talk with her.
                                                                                                       [ 140 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment