Sunday, October 5, 2014

My favorite comic


I’ll introduce about my favorite comic. My favorite comic is “ ahirunosora”. When I was junior high school student, my friend taught me to it. At first, I didn’t think it wasn’t better than “slam dunk”, but it is as good as it. Stage is high school, and basketball club disappear because one man hit opponent in the game. However, one man entered the high school. He is very a short, but he was good at putting basketball from far. He made friends, and he reclaimed basketball team, and they tried to enter national convention. They had a lot of trial, but they supported each other, and she got over them. I like main character because I’m short, too, and I like basketball. I don’t have these comic because Japanese conic is expensive, so I don’t buy them. When I go to TUTAYA or GEO, I read them. It is very interesting book.
                                                                                                        [ 153 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment