Saturday, October 4, 2014

Favorite foreign TV program

I’ll introduce my favorite foreign TV program. My favorite foreign TV program is Glee. I love it because it teaches me important things. For example I need to consider people, if I make advances; I should forgive me and opponent. I think Glee teaches me anything important in my life. Also, I watch it, and I know a lot of foreign songs. This TV program likes musical. What’s more all of cast song very well. I think they are amazing. I wish I sang songs like them. Glee deal serious thing. For example, Qeen of Glee7s member got pregnant. Also, Kurt of glee’s member confess he was gay, and he was bullied by students. I wish member of Glee. This is great TV program. Glee have season 6. I watch until season4. I want to watch 5,6. 
                                                                                                             [ 141 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment