Wednesday, May 7, 2014

essay4

I tell about my Golden Week. I had service industry for the first time. At first, I was very nervous because I have never experience it, also I heard my friend that it is very hard, senior is very strict, and guests complain about dishes,  attitude. However, my senior was very kind, and they never were angry when I had mistake. Also, they always smile. When I had mistake, a guest was a little angry. I was sad, and I apologized about my behavior. I think everything is studying. And I didn’t forget gratitude. When I was happy, I ate dishes which guest didn’t eat. The store is famous sushi , and I ate it, and it is very delicious. I can’t forget taste.

Second days, I accustomed a little to behave, how to convey dishes, to lay out dishes. Also, seniors remembered my name, and they called Mika chan. I felt I was reliable them. However, I think it was manual labor. For example, I carried heavy desk, heavy chair, convey dishes. Particularly, it was difficult for me to carry vessel with shouyu because when I conveyed it, it adhere syouyu my finger. I watched for my finger.

Third days, I adapted perfectly. I could talk guests with smiling. I think it was good experience. To challenge is important. I want to challenge various things, and I want to thank to experience various things.

                                                                                                            [ 235 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment