Wednesday, May 14, 2014

typing

I had studied TOEFL since February because I want to go abroad to study English culture, food, how to think, behavior. My studying way is learning words. When I don’t know mean of word, I can’t resolve mean. I always see English words and pronounce. It is important for me to pronounce word because it is easy to remember words. Also, TOEFL has 3 sections. One is listening, tow is structure, third is reading. Listening is remembering description, and pronouncing script by myself. What’s more, when I resolve listening test, I need to keep concentrate. If I don’t keep concentration, I can’t understand mean. Also, If you want to level up listening skill, you should watch and pronounce school text. I often listen TED which someone lecture subject how to live, how to study, how to taking good sleeping. I listen to it, and I pronounce in my mind. I think it is good way. Structure is repeating of resolving test. If you accustomed to it, you can find answer soon. However, there are difficult problem. I think I should remember part of speech. For example, adjective helps noun. I can’t judge verb or noun. I should more practice. I make structure’s note which I gathered problem which I had mistake. Therefore, I can resolve test anywhere. Reading is translation into Japanese, and you can catch sense. Also, there are almost of paraphrase, and you can find evidence into reading. I think reading is the most easy. I think listening is the most difficult.

I think I need continuation. When I want to try them, I go on as scheduled. However, after about 14 weeks, I lost my motivation. I don’t do them, but I  do a little them. I decided to listen to TED on train, but I actually listen to music. I think my skill don’t level up. I will be strict by myself.                                                       
                                                 [ 318 words ]



No comments:

Post a Comment