Wednesday, May 28, 2014

essay10

Sunday, I went to family restaurant with my sisters. They are pregnancy, and they cared meal. One sister’s baby is a little fat, and she always walks for 50 minutes. Her baby will birth June 1. However, she wants her baby to birth early because she can’t eat what she wants to eat. Her baby’s name is karen. I want to see her!
By the way, she ordered healthy meal which has a lot of vegetable. The other sister ordered healthy meal, too. I ordered chicken! They looked jealous me. I wasn’t cared them.
The other sister’s baby is boy, and he will birth August. She hasn’t named him yet. When I saw his picture, he yawned. I think he looks like his mother, but his mother said he looks like his father. I don’t think so.
She has happened change since she became pregnancy. Her eyebrow disappears! Before she became pregnancy, it stayed, but, it disappears! I and my sister said her son absorbs it, and we laughed her. Because of it, she washes her face, her looks very scare. I think when her son sees her, he may cry and cry.
I’m happy because I can relax with surrounded pregnancies. I want to marry about 30 years old, and I want 3 children. I want 2 boys and one girl. However, I don’t think I got marry 10 years later. I hope I can find good partner.
                                                     [ 240 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment