Wednesday, May 21, 2014

essay9

Saturday, I went to university because orientation meeting about teaching was performed. After that, I went to sairo with Riko. We were very hungry. She recommended it.

We arrived there, some people were there, and we should wait a few mimute. After 5 minute, we called clerk. I got lost because I want to eat stone roasted bibimbap and cal biset meal. However, I selected latter. Also, it had salad bar. At first, I ate salad. Potato salad was great. Second, I ate seaweed soup, and it is great, and I wanted to eat it again, but I couldn’t eat again. After that, I ate cal. I thought the flesh is good flesh. I took a mouthful and savored the taste. Next to, we ate almond jelly with fruit. It was great!! I want to eat again, but I was full. I wanted to go there again.

[ 145 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment