Wednesday, May 14, 2014

essay8

My university life is good because I study English, other subject. Also, I enjoy talking verity people. I think it up to my self to be able to enjoy school life. Therefore, I always think I try to do everything with enjoying. I like chatting, but I'm shay girl, and I'm not able to talk people who I don't know. However, one day, I hate my personality, and I try to talk someone, but it didn't go well. I gave up, but I want to change my life. After that, I came to have confidence at me, and I can became talking someone. I'm very happy. Also, I think my personality change better than what I was. I can become speaking  to someone. Last week, I got on train, and a little old woman ask me to how many university are there. I told about 3. After that, I conversation with her and her husband. I had enjoying time.

My object is trying verity things. I will try to what I want to do anything with having brave hart.
[ 179 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment