Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My university life

I become to 2 grade student, and I feel " busy" and "friend ship good "  because at first, I have a lot of home work. I use computer everyday. when I was fresh man, I used computer twice in a week. I was surprised that this different. However, I think they are good for me to level up my skills, because I started to read book in English, and I can understand sort sentence. it is very help me to resolve TOEFL.What's more, I want to understand books, and I start to remember word. Also, by started English central, I a little understand TOEFL listening. I'm busy, but all things is for me. I will hard study English.

Also, I have part- time jobs which is clam school, and tea-ceremony dishes shop. I work clam school every Saturday, and I work tea-ceremony dishes shop every Sunday. At first, I had trouble because I couldn't be accustomed to those difference, but I like them because I can talk a lot of people. When I work clam school, I can talk elementary school students, junior high school students, and high school students. When I work the other, I can talk old people. It is good experiment for me. However, I sometimes have trouble. When I worked clam school, I was angry my student because they obey what I said, I don't want to be angry, but I was angry some times. Also, I worked the other, and I broke glasses. My senior wasn't angry me, but I reflected my self.  I will work hard.

I like chatting. I become 2 grade student, and I talk verity people. For example, I talk green campas's people, department of English students, student of other departments, and old woman who goes to this university. I had enjoy time, and I learned about everyone's life.  I really grateful this circumstances. I never regret staying this university. I want to talk someone, and I will speak to him or her.
                                                                                                         [ 337 words  ]

No comments:

Post a Comment