Wednesday, May 14, 2014

essay7

Nowadays, I’m interested in health because my mother and my old sister said that “you put on your weight, and you should exercise or decrease you diet.” They always say that, and I ware my body. After that, I bought book which “you live food which you ate a half years ago”. After I read it, I ware my food. For example, when I did homework at university after last class, I used to eat fried chicken in family mart, or I ate bread with sweet. However, now, I’m trying to eat vegetable, or miso soup with green onion, wakame seaweed.

Also, I started to run because when I read the book, it showed that it is important to run. Therefore, I wake up early, and I change my clothes, and I warm up, and I run. I run about 20 minute, but at first, I’m very hard, and I couldn’t run for 20 minute. However, I can run for 20 minute, but very slow. Actually, I’m shocked because when I was junior high school, I was able to run fast, and I can run for 20 minute, but now, I couldn’t do that. I want to keep running and eating in a good balance.

What’s more, I read three books which is food, running, sleeping, nutrition. Especially, I found that running is great. If person of the depression start to running, the person treat depression. Also, by running, we can be strong about stress. Certainly, I feel being strong everything since I started to running. Also, I can be positive thinking. For example, I bored about a lot of homework, but now, I feel never give up a lot of homework. Also, if I happened what I hate, I can fight it, and I think I can win. I recommend running. I want to take part in kumamoto castle marathon, or Tokyo marathon since I started to running.

Also, I searched organic, and I heard its name many time, but I didn’t know the mean. Organic is living life with we live this earth. One book showed we should eat vegetable of season. For example, you should eat tomato, potato, cucumber, and water melon because they are the beat season’s vegetable.

Also, good health is not only body, but also is mind. One book said that if you want to be happy, you put up the angle of the mouth. If you put up the angle of the mouth, your brain feels happy. Therefore, I put up the angle of the mouth as I can as possible.


                                                                                              [ 430 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment