Wednesday, May 14, 2014

essay6

I will tell about TOEFL course and English conversation course. TOEFL course has Monday and Friday from 18 o’clock to 90 minutes. There are 12 people. Teacher is Jeff Morrow. He is very young, and if we are negative, he makes us relax. At first, I worried about wasting time and money because I heard that the university’s course is disadvantageous for me. When I heard that, I paid 20 thousands yen. ( One course takes 10 thousands yen. )  Before I had course, I disappointed course, but actually, Jeff’s course is good because he teach hardly us English. For example, he told us we should find key word because if we find and remember key word, we resolve TOEFL test. I think he is really good teacher. However, TOEFL is difficult. TOEFL is three skills. One is listening, second is structure, and third is reading. I dislike listening because I can’t hear. Therefore, nowadays, I listen to TED which someone lectures in front of people. They tell variety things. For example, a person tell if you want to be happy, you should grateful everything.

I thought what practice I should do. I searched Yahoo. There are many opinions. I selected in them. At first, I see Japanese translation, and I see English translation, next, I hear English and I imitate it at same time.  I want to understand English.

Next, I’ll tell about English conversation’s course. Teacher is Jeffly Morrow. There are 15 people. All members are women. In member, there is old woman. She may be 68 years old. She is K.G.U student, and she goes to university not to become ill which forget everything. There are people who have been abroad. Also, after she will graduate university, she is going to abroad to study. I respect her. I have good chance because I can talk a lot of people.

Its course is every Thursday. At first, I thought its course was Wednesday. Therefore, last week, I went to course on Wednesday, but there are no people. I thought I mistook class, but I had confidence. After that, I confirmed place to a placement office. I asked a woman to “where there is English conversation.” “ She said yes. You should go 116A.” I came back 116A, but there are no people. I thought I went to the office, but I met Kurea, Hayato and someone whom I don’t know. I told them. They heard what I said. Actually, I have never spoke Hayato and someone. Thanks to having class, I know and talk a lot of people. I really thank to having class. I want to talk a lot of people.
                     [ 445 words ]


No comments:

Post a Comment