Wednesday, May 7, 2014

eat habit

I always eat lettuce natto, and soy milk because they advance excretion. Also, soy milk can work as same as woman hormone, and after I drink it, my feel become good. What's more, it is very delicious. Therefore, i can always drink it. 

However, I always ate flesh. I like it. When I cooked, I always use it. My mother said me I ate too it, and I put on my weight.Nowadays, I abstain flesh, in stead of  eating fish. I like fish. Especially,  I love seriola's sasimi because taste is crunchy. My father always buy it for me. What's more, I 
love a black porgy with bake and salt. It's taste is great. It's body has fluently. I recommend it. 

Nowadays, I read "we are made food which we ate half years ago". I want to lose weight because I want to have confidence. Therefore, I  bought it. It told I should run about 20 minute because I can find food which I relay need take. Also, when I cook, I take care of taking 5 color's food. Red is tomato flesh, carrot. Green is green pepper lettuce, cabbage, cucumber. White is rice, flour, bread, soba, potato. Black is soft seaweed, mozuku. Yellow is cheese, milk, yogurt. What 's more, when you go convenience store, you should buy subject matter. For example, there are fruit, onigiri , and oden. Also, Eat fruit in a day. 

After days, I reviewed  my daily schedule. I think I have no time to run, but I can run Thursday, Fry day, Saturday, and Sunday. I decided to run the days. Also, I will star to cook. The book has recipe, and  I want to cook this Saturday and Sunday.

However, I can't stop sweet, but it has a lot of sugar. I love chocolate, and I can eat many chocolate cake. One day, I too eat it, and I was bleeding at from the nose, but when I eat it, My feel is happy. When I saw "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", I want to go there!! However, one character looked like me, and he too eat it, and he became round. I saw it, and I should stop it. However, now, I can't stop it. I think my wight put on because of I eat too sweet. Therefore, I think I should change from sweet to fruit.  It is good thing. However, I take care of taking too fruit.
                                                                                    
                                                                                                           [ 407 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment