Wednesday, May 28, 2014

typing

My favorite other classes is Horner English 3 class because I like Mr. Orita. He is very kind, and he teaches us grammar, how to read writing. Also, there are only 5 people, and it is great for me because when I go to the class, there are almost my friend. In class, at first, we have word test. Since there are my friends, I memorize word hard than before. What’s more, since we have know Mr. Orita because I had Honors 2 half years ago. It is easy for me to ask him a question. He promised us that if we have 19 or 20 point average in word test, he is going to take us to yakiniku. Therefore, I hard remember words.
He is very unique because one class, we solved reading which story is ancient meal. He suddenly said us that let’s eat plant! Let’s go out, and let’s find plant which we can eat it. We were very very very sueprised. Finally, he only art it. I like him. I want to go yakiniku with him.

                                                                                                      [ 180 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment