Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Golden Week Plan

My Golden Week plan is taking par-time job because I need to warn a lot of money. IN June !, I 'll go to Saitama to take part in Tailar Swift's Live, I'm very looking forward to seeing, listening her song. I love her song. Therefore, I should pay travel expense, longing expensive, ticket fee, and souvenir fee. I have never been to Saitama.I can't wait. Golden week has 4 days. I think it is too a little. I want to increase day. If Golden Week has 'days, I want to go abroad. I want to go to Italia because I want to eat Italian dishes, and see building which Sagrada Familia.
                                                                     
                                                                                         [ 114 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment