Wednesday, April 16, 2014

essay1

I had part- time job. I worked clam school. I worked tow times every week, Friday and Saturday. I have worked since last year. I like the work because I like children and English. I think working at clam school is good because I can more understand by teaching English. I can not only understand English, but also I warn money. However, I can’t earn a lot of money because hourly pay is good, but time which I can work isn’t so long. My friend earns about 50 thousand yen for a month, but I earn about 30 thousand yen for a month.

However, I want to cease work sometimes. For example, a student doesn’t obey what I say, or a student has written for class, so I’m very tired. Also, my salary is a few.

In June, there will be big event, and it will decide to good lecture. I might participate in it because my boss said me you should take part in it, so I practice by myself. For example, I check finely their notes, and they write date, and page number, or opposition. Also, I dedicate smile because they can be relax and, they ask me question, or they open their heart, and they talk everything.


I’ll try to lecture for students in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment