Wednesday, April 16, 2014

essay2

I went to torityosuzi that Thursday because I want to go shopping. Nowadays, I’m absorbed in collecting things with pink color. I decided to buy a calendar, a bag, a manicure for nail, a pen with pink color.

At first, I went to a stationer to buy a calendar, but there wasn’t favorite one, and I went to tutaya because I think there are pink calendar. However, there weren’t pink ones, so I went back the stationer, and I bought one. Instead, I bought a pen with pink at tutaya.

Next, I went to paruko where sell stylish things but, I found a woman in front of it. I observed her. She wore suit, and her nail was beautiful. She was selling manicure for nail. I stared her, and she spoke to me. She explained about ones. I found one with pink. I bought it. And, she asked me to where I did buy shoes. My shoes was very cute, and when I wore it, my foot tighten muscle. It was very expensive. I explained it to her, and she said she knew. I and she talked about it about 10 minutes.

After that, I entered paruko, but there were favorite bag, so I gave up it, and I went to my house.


I was very happy because I bought what I wanted, and I talked her who I didn’t know. I think I look for favorite bag.
                                              「240words」

No comments:

Post a Comment