Friday, April 18, 2014

Music

I like foreign music because I like English. Nowadays, I like Beatls because I can relax. Therefore, When I get on train, I have been listening at it. Particular, I like eight days week. However, I like J-pop, too. For example, I like Arasi. They are music grope, and they are almost 30 years old. I think their voice is great, and they are very cool. Also, they can dance very well. They are loved by all Japanese girls. I introduce them. Satosi Ono is reader, but he doesn't look responsible, but his voice is great. Sho Sakurai looks responsible. He is smart, and he is unique. Jun Matumoto is cool, and he is actor. Kazuya Ninomiya likes game. He has been playing game. Masaki Aiba like animals. He looks very kind.


                                                                                                                [137 words]                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment