Monday, April 21, 2014

My sister is pregnant.

This Thursday, my sister came to my house from Nara because she is pregnant, and she wants to deliver her hometown. Sex is a girl. There are a lot of baby goods in my house. Her stomach is very big. I feel she is just born to.

 She hasn’t named yet. Her father considers hard about it. Her mother wants to name Hinako, but my mother opposite it. She may be born to in June first. However, her mother says she might arrive early. I’m looking forward to seeing her.

 I think she looks like her father because I have heard daughter resembles her father, and son resembles her mother. My loos resemble my mother, but my personality loos like my father. My brother loos like his mother.

 I will become aunt. I’m 19 years old. I don’t want to be aunt because she grows up, and I give her present, and money. I should save money.

 My sister takes a walk every night to lose her weight. Her doctor said if she puts on her weight, her birth may be danger. However, she eats more and more. I worry about her.

 I have never held a baby. I want to hold her, and I plan to give her a book. If she like it, I’m happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment