Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Essay 1-01a: Letter to My Host Family


Hello. My name is Mika Susukida. My hobby is going for a stroll with listening to my favorite music because I can relax, or I can clean in my head. Nowadays, there are many beautiful flowers, so I become so happy. I think my personality is very serious, and I’m hard woker, but if I decide to do something, it is difficult for me to maintain it. I like to chat with my friend, but I’m very shy girl. My weak point is to chat with person meeting for the first time. I’m from Kumamoto in Japan. Kumamoto is rich in the natural beauties, and I have clean water. Also, I have delicious food. For example, there are tomato, water melon, and zabon which is a little acid, but taste is good.

I have a family. My father had been an elementary-school principal, but he retired. I think he will go fishing everyday because he loves to fishing. His personality is very diligent, but he is unique. He always says joke.  

My mother is a housewife, but she was a nursery teacher. She resigned her job because she was stressful. Also, her manager didn’t pay salary. She isn’t good at concerning human relation. She tends to be modesty at all, so she can’t let it go in front of other person. Because of it, she wasn’t tenderness, but she is very kind now.

My sisters got marry, and they are pregnant women. They look like happy. My old sister has a good head on her shoulders. She works welfare agency, so she is good at treating old people. My young sister was a nursery teacher. She likes to feel fun, and she is very positive, but she is lavish spender.

My brother is a student, and he studies welfare. He wants to be a care worker. I think he is a good care worker because he likes old people.
[ 327 words ]

9 comments:

  1. I think it awesome. Your family is funny. I didn't know you are shy.
    By the way, What do you want to do in the future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you comment!
      I want to be teacher or work company. I don't know that yet.
      What do you want to do in the future?

      Delete
  2. What songs do you listen with walking ?

    Well, I didn't know you are shy too.
    Maybe you aren't shy, are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always listen to Beatls. when I listen to their songs, My feel is good.
      I'm very shy girl. I'm hitomisiri!!

      However, what kind of music do you like?

      Delete
  3. I think that you are serious. But it is your attraction! How old are your brother?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reaction!!
      Am I attraction?! Thank you, you too!! You can lose your weight, and you are more much a lot of close!! That's good!!
      My brother 27 years old.

      How old your old sister?

      Delete
  4. Thank you comment!! Yes! Yes!I'm shy girl. I want to be strong such as I can talk person who I see for the first time. I always listen to Beatles. Their song is great. When I listen to it, my feel is good!
    What song does make your feel good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of music do you like? my father likes fishing too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you comment!!
      Your father too? Our father mach feeling !!
      I always listen to Beatls, Taylor swift. When I listen them, my feel is good!
      What song does your feel good?

      Delete