Wednesday, December 17, 2014

English Lounge

Nowadays, I often go English lounge with my friend, because I have to speak English more time. At first, I expected that I was spoken by exchange student, but nobody spoke to me. Therefore, I decided to speak English with my friend. After that, we were spoken to a man. He is very ind person because he speak slowly. He is good at hearing. I want go there everyday. However, I wonder we spoke english, and we were spoken. I was very happy. I want to speak more time, and I want to get along to exchange students.

I should go everyday as I can as. However, I nerves before I go there. I don't know why I feel so, but after I go there, I can do my pace. I like speaking, studying English. I found recently I can study subject which I don't like if It write in English. I need to study harder and harder. I keep trying it.
                                                                      [166 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment