Thursday, December 4, 2014

2-03a: Learning with computers

Now, almost college students use computers. Not only they search something, but also they do homework by using them. They make our life easy:you can see movie, typing paper, or do practice word. Now, computer is part of their life. You cannot live with them. They help your life, but you have bad things, too as good points.

They have three good points. At first, if you want someone to read what you write, you can share them. Computer is connecting around world, and all over people can see your blog if you share them which you want to share. And, perhaps you ask them who live in using English to correct what you write sentence, they may correct what you write sentence. Secondary, you write a lot of sentence, you have mistake, and you should delete them. It is very hard for you to do it in paper. However, if it is computer, you can easily delete them. You only push one key. Third, when you want to explain well, you should use computer because you can use graph, picture, and etc. Particularly, when you have to do presentation in front of a lot of people, I recommend use computers because they help you to show what you want to tell details. For example, you use graph, movie, or big word.  

However, they have bad points. There are three bad points. Firstly, they sometimes don't leave date. In my own experience, I have saved data, but I checked them the next day, they disappeared. I was very shocked because it spend a lot of time to typing sentence. After I found that, I couldn't move for  a while. Therefore, you sometimes have trouble. You should check if you save them, before you shutdown them. What's more, if you want to use them, you have to wait a little long time. If you use a paper, you can write as soon as. I don't recommend using computers when you are very busy because you have stressful. You may think why they start soon. If you busy, I recommend use paper.In add,  your dates are seen by someone. Therefore, your date is possible to use for bad things. Yet, there are a lot of preserving system, and you should use them to protect your date. If your date include picture which you don't want them to see use, you should delete them or you use protestation systems. 

They give us comfortable life, but they give us bad thing. You should know about them well. If you want to know about them, you ask teacher how to use them. There are bad things, but you can result these problem. If you know about them, you can get along with them in the future. You should take protection system to your computers. If you don't it, you have big problems.
                                                                                      [ 490 words]
                                                                                                          

12 comments:

  1. I think what there are merits and demerits too. How often do you use computer in a day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I do my homework it always help me.
    when do you use it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, I think too. Using computer has good point and bad one. However computer is important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right. Now that computer is a part of my life. Do you like typing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like typing because I don't feel studying English.

      Delete
  5. Your essay is easy to read and easy to understand. Do you like using computers? Why don't you write your think more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like using computer but I sometimes annoyed it.

      Delete
  6. I think that your essay has various example. I could read easily. How many points of English Central did you finish?

    ReplyDelete