Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Takumasai

During Takumasai, I had a lot of free time.
In Thursday, I soundly slept. I got up at 10 o'clock, and I had breakfast, and I went to English school. Actually, I have attended there because I should get 500 score by December. However, It is difficult for me to do it because I can't concentrate for long time, and I can't listen, read English for a long time. However, I feel like skill up English ability before.

In school, I solve a lot of question, and I review them it train. However, tuition fee is very expensive. I payed myself. I was very sad to pay it because my money consume. I hope my english skill grade up.

After that, I went to window shopping, and I got back my house. However, as soon as I had throw ache, and I got to bed.

In Friday, I got up 10o'clock, and I had breakfast, and I watched TV, and I went to out because I should go part-time job. I have worked cram school, and I have taught mainly English, math to children. I think it is difficult for me to teach elementary school student math because it is difficult for me to explain math to children. Especially, some of elementary school student lack comprehensive faculty,and they can't understand what I say. I'm very sad. Before I teach them math, I prepare their lesson. It take alt of time. However, when they sometimes say " they understand", I'm very happy. I keep hard it.

In Saturday, I went to hikarinomori because I wanted to see movie. I see "onodera's brothere and sister". It is very good. I had wanted seen this movie, so I was very happy. I like Osamu Mukai. He is very cool. I love him. I want boyfriend like him. He played this movie. I'll introduce this movie. Onodera's sister and brother have lived with them because their parent have passed since 10 years by traffic accident. They worried about each other because she have never had boyfriend, and he have liked ex girlfriend. One day, they have a letter, but it is not theirs. She tell him to give someone it. It is very good movie. I like atmosphere. I recommend it.

In Sunday, I had part-time job. I had worked at cram school for 6 hours. It is hard day.

I want long vacation. I want to escape real.
                                                                              [ 417 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment