Wednesday, June 11, 2014

typing 9

My favorite movie is the princess and the frog. This story is happy story. Tina Had dream which had her restaurant, and she worked hard every day. One day, she met frog which can speak. The frog was prince, but wizard made him frog. He can return human, if he kissed princess. And they kissed, but he couldn’t return human, and she became frog. After that, they stared a journey to return human. I love story because I like Disney movie. Also, I think she look like me. She was very harder, and she was awkwardness. She really liked the frog, but she couldn’t tell him to like him. I can’t say someone whom I like to like him, too. I want to see it again.

                                                                                                    [ 126 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment