Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Essays 1-03a: Language Learning stories

I will introduce about my English skill. Ten years ago, I didn't know about English as well. I don't know alphabet, English sentence, word as well ,but I had listened to orphan's songs. Also, I imitated what my father said in English ,and I talked ALT. Then, I wasn't interested in English, but after 2 years ago, I became to like English.

Now, I can understand a little English, I know a lot of word, I can speak English, and I can a little listen to English. Compare what I was, I can become to understand about English. However, I'm not satisfied my skill. I want to up my skill. I think my pronunciation is bad. I should hear more English, and imitate like CD.  Also, my listening skill is no good. I can't understand native talk. What's more, I don't understand structure all. I don't used to read long English sentence.

I want to go abroad to study other country, culture, habit, how to think. Therefore, I study TOEFL every day for 15 minute. I have said “ I want to go America" since 1 year student, but I can't get score. If I can go there, my English skill is more good.

Ten years later, I think my English skill descend because I won’t use English in the future. However, I will be able to teach junior high school student to English.
                                                                     [233 words ]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mika,

    You've written about your English skills as they developed starting about ten years ago. However, you haven't mentioned any language learning before that, or how it happened. There is lots of room within the 350 word _minimum_ for this draft essay for you to fill us in on how you learned your mother tongue both before and after you entered school. Please do so right away, and let me know by replying to this comment when you've finished.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete