Monday, January 6, 2014

writing class


              I think writing 1 and 2 class is little difficult because in this class, explanation only use English. At first, I worried about taking the grade, but eventually, I can become to understand what you say. Also, I was bothered “journal” because I have never written English more. However, I’m amazed that I can write English more 280 words now, and I want to write sentence with using the correct grammar. I thank this class because it is very useful. For example, when I study TOEFL, I can become to find mistake than before. What’s more, when I work at clam school, I can become to teach English with having confidence. I become grade 2, I want to learn English grammar  more.
           I don’t think class activities, homework, paragraphs were too easy because concept is difficult. As I always use Japanese, it was difficult for me to think all things in English. Also, in class, however I played snake game, I can’t understand it. Therefore, I wasn't able to write journal H. What’s more, I was bothered paragraph 6 and 7 because it was difficult for me to think example because I hardly think explanation in my life.
sentence, you can’t understand what I say. Therefore, I should tell person who can speak fluently English, and the person tell you. I think most people can’t speak English fluently, so I hope you can understand Japanese a little. What’s more, I think you should use assistant more because you might think we can understand all, however we can’t understand all, so I was bothered 3sentence, paragraph at first. I think you should tell students with using assistant at first.
           I write English more, and I want to do a letter on a typewriter more fast.

1 comment:

  1. What a dramatic story! That could be the beginning to a proposal for a made-for-TV movie! I really enjoyed reading it. I'm glad Samantha only used weak poison so that she wasn't a 15 year old murderess! Also, I think you mean Amy became a statesman, not a statement, right? *grin*

    Fable = 280+ words = 7 APs!!

    Wow! Thank you for your very thorough description of what you thought of these classes. Hmmm... Yes, I think I will ask my lab assistant to explain things more next year. However, I think I'll also start a system where I ask individual students each class to expalian what I just said in Japanese. If a student can't do that, then I'll know I need to ask the assistant to help. I don't want to explain a lot in Japanese myself because I think it helps students to improve their listening comprehension if I speak mostly in English.
    I also think that the Snake Oil game is hard for several students, although several other students really enjoyed it. Ithink I'll change the assignment next year to let students have two choices for that journal assignment - the salesman choice and one other persuasive one.
    Congratulations on being able to write very interesting, long journal entries now, and I'm glad the grammar we studied in this class is helping you at the cram school and on your tests!

    Writing Class Comments = 280+ words = 7 APs!!

    Mr. W.

    ReplyDelete