Wednesday, October 9, 2013

journal G


I will write three experiment. First, I will tell about frightening experiment. Two weeks ago, I went to bed, and I felt that it had bad something, but I thought I was very tired then. As soon as I felt asleep. However, I woke up suddenly, and my body couldn’t move. I would say “ help me “ , but  I couldn’t do. I continued shouting “ help me “ in a hart. After that, I could move my body. I stood up with high speed, and I felt relieved, and  I would go to bed again, but I felt eye of somebody, and  I put up my face. There was a girl whose face was pale. After that, I lost my mind. After the day, I told my father, but he didn’t believe. I couldn’t sleep alone about for two weeks.
Next, I will show experience made me feel proud. My part time job is cram lecture. Before summer vacation started, I should decide my object, and I had trouble. Then, my boss said “ if you became No.1 lecture in newcomer, you could get prize. I heard that, I decided that my object was becoming No.1 lecture. Starting summer course, I worked every day. From August 1 to 27th, and, from 9:30AM to 21:30PM, I continued working. I earned a lot of money, and I became No.1. I was very happy but, I was very tired. I haven’t got prize, I will tell my boss about that. Thanks to this experience, I have confident than what was I. I have good experience.
Finally, I will write my embarrassing experience. I took part in drinking session with my part time job’s member. I have never participated it, and I was exciting. I felt like eating fish, and I ordered fish called hocke. When I finished eat it by my self, my senior said “Did you eat it yourself ? “ “ Yes, I did. Did you want to eat ? “ “ No, I didn’t., but usually if I ordered it, I ate it with more than two people.” I was amazed, I felt ashamed. I have eaten clean it. Everyone laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment