Thursday, May 16, 2013

Journal A



I think there are four ways people try to guess the personalities and abilities of people they don’t know very well. At first, I think hair color and hair style shows personalities. For example, black and dark brown and calm hair style are serious and have a calm impression. On the other hand, Light brown and blonde hair and original hairstyle has a sociable image. Also, green or blue hair color has individual. Second, I think it their clothes shows personalities. A stylish person, wearing  vivid color clothes, can see the person wearing original clothes. As for the neatness, wearing blue or white color clothes,  has a serious image. On the other hand, the person dressed in adult-like clothes, calm color, has a cool image. Third, I think figure shows personalities. The well- built person is calm and has the image that seems to be gentle. On the other hand, the thin person has the image that character is dark with nervous temperament. Fourth, I think that blood type shows  personalities. Type A is methodical, it is a perfectionist. Also, they like cleanliness, and diligent. Type B is optimism at one’s own pace. Also, they are a festival favorite and lonely. Type O is ambitious in romantic. Type AB is dual personality a genius. I know you will do not judge this by the people, however, it will be judged by all means. However, I think I also do not want to be judged by appearance, and will quit you to judge appearance now.

No comments:

Post a Comment